Sunday, February 1, 2015

Final Day of Fa Hui at Yuan Bao Temple



Today, it can be precious day for prayer and temples staff in Yuan Bao temple. So, theres many people come to here to participate it too. And then I have to take a picture what they do in this temple. Maybe they dont just pray or sing but they can share their money to the temple because they believe that god have made they are healthy and wealthy. So, they want to share their happiness with everyone in here.

And in here, I have a lot of tasks such as to help staff to bring their table, package or stuff to put in the center of temple. But I think Im happy to be here because Taiwans people is very kind to us (my team in this project) and they always cook some food for us like lunch or dinner.  On the other hand we have to served vegetables food too who come to the temple. And as we know Yuang Bao temples staff just serve vegetarian food because they dont want to kill animals. In the final ceremony they have to make a lot of food in this temple so its very busy in here.

Yesterday we made tangyuan (traditional food in Chinese) but not to serve for that day. But we serve it today and I think its make me feel exicited. Finally, I can eat it and its taste it is delicious and someone told me like that tangyuan has 2 types for the first its name is tangyuan with original taste and the last is tangyuan with sugar. But many people like tangyuan with original taste. After that, I got photos decision with my group in this ceremony just for documentary.

In the evening, people gathering in front of the stage to watch master on the stage. And after that, the master throws some candys and money to them and they will catch it and they believe it can make them lucky and healthy. When the ceremony's over i got 20 taiwan dollars with rice and it means like you can get lucky.



No comments:

Post a Comment